Thursday 13 March 2014

Guest Post - New Release, Two For One by Ann B Harrison

Ann B Harrison - Two for One - The Club Series

Book blurb – Two for One 


Nothing is going Lizzie’s way. Her sex life is unsatisfying, her job sucks and she has more debt than she needs thanks to her loser brother. Against her better judgment, she lets her best friend sign her up to be auctioned off at a high-rolling venue called the Club. Agreeing to a weekend of adventurous sex with a stranger is one thing, but being bought by the brothers who own the Club means Lizzie is up for a weekend beyond her wildest fantasies.
Ryan and Lizzie hit it off, in bed and out, but it’s his quiet brother, Trace, that has her heart pounding and her panties in a twist. But is Lizzie what Trace needs? Having been burned before, will he take a chance on what his heart is telling him or trust his instincts and send her home after their weekend is over?


If you're already tempted, read on to find out a bit more about Ann and the book....


  1. Have you ever been out with a high powered businessman like Trace? I wish!  If not, what made you pick that as his career? Funny thing is, I write what my characters tell me. Rarely do I make the decision on what they do.

  1. Can you tell us a bit more about Sydney and why you use it as the setting for your books? Sydney is a fascinating city and I love the hustle and bustle every time I go for a visit. It makes it so much easier for research if you use a place you have been or can get to easily.

  1. If you had a choice where would you choose to live, and why? I love where I am now, in the Hunter Valley in NSW Australia. Beautiful rolling green hills, wineries and restaurants close by and the climate I love for my garden.


  1. What comes first when you write a story? (Characters, title, setting...) A little bit of both actually. Sometimes I get a snapshot of the character and let it churn over in my head until I have a better idea of where its going and then I sit and write.

  1. Can you name five characteristics we’re likely to find in your heroes, and same for heroines? I like my characters to have determination, sass, attitude (especially my heroines) love for their family and honesty.

  1. What’s your idea of a perfect day? My day usually starts with a cup of tea in bed from DH while I check my emails. Then I go for a walk if it’s not raining. I find it hard not to write something at least then a casual lunch at home or out. An afternoon with a good book is a great way for me to wind down before a family dinner.


  1. Can you tell us anything about your next book? Sure, Fighter Boy is book two in The Club Series. It tells Ryan’s story. He is an MMA fighter who struggles to find love, believing he is only capable of one night stands with his fighter groupies.

  1. If you weren’t a writer, what would be your next choice of career? Could I be a professional reader? Maybe someone would hire me, lol.



And before you run off, can you share a little excerpt?

Excerpt –
 “That can’t be legal, surely. And even if it was, no. No way am I going to let you auction me off to the highest bidder for a weekend of sex.” Lizzie sat stunned on the couch, her gaze on Bel.
“Do you have a better idea? There is no way you can lay your hands on that sort of money in a hurry anywhere else, not unless you become a drug mule or something totally gross.” Bel pouted her lips in distaste.
“And being sold for sex isn’t on your gross-out meter?”
“No, of course not. Sex is natural anyway, and you’re always complaining you never get anything worth talking about. Why not use your God-given charms to earn a decent living. It’s not like you have to do it all the time, but this auction is a big deal.” Bel ran a finger down a long, slim leg, feigning disinterest, and then looked up with a smile. “All the high rollers come out to play, and there are some very hot guys amongst them too, I might add.”
“Have you done it, sold yourself I mean?” Lizzie clasped her hands in her lap.
“Once or twice. I make enough money running the bar, but how do you think I got this flash condo? I needed a deposit and my boss’s said it was fine.”
Lizzie licked her lips and blinked rapidly.
“Ooh, you’re thinking about it.” Bel laughed and clapped her hands.

***

Buy links – http://amzn.to/1fMFa1b


Thanks for stopping by Ann!

Ann swears she was born with a book in her hands and has never put it down. A lifelong love of reader has finally culminated in achieving her dream of writing...and publication.
She lives in the beautiful Hunter Valley with her own handsome hero of many years. Ann has always loved the ups and downs of life in small communities and she shares this with readers in her rural romances.
Strong sexy heroines with a good dash of sass thrown in feature in her stories. Of course these women need an equally strong hero. Bring on the outback hero and watch the passion ignite.
When not writing Ann enjoys reading, gardening, walking her very large dog Hugo and fighting with her computer.


Where can your readers find you?
Author Page Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ann-B-Harrison-Author/311207972338638
Personal Page Facebook https://www.facebook.com/annb.harrison.7
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AnnBHarrison
Website: http://www.annbharrisonromance.com/
Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/5929783.Ann_B_Harrison



No comments:

Post a Comment