The perfect opportunity for a much needed holiday romance? Wrong! Lia’s still reeling from the mother of all bad breakups, and she really doesn't have the patience for Alastair Holden – despite his effortless charm and cute British accent.
Arrogant and totally inscrutable, he's exactly the sort of guy she wants to avoid but can't: the man behind the mystery proves just too tempting to resist.
Drawn to him, Lia is forced to battle with her own insecurities, and the closer they become, the more she recognizes her own weaknesses as she peels away his layers with every night they spend together. Discovering the past Alastair is so desperate to conceal, Lia must decide if they can heal one another together or if their deepest fears will tear them apart.
- Have you ever been out with a Chief Financial Officer (like Alastair)?! If not, what made you pick that as his career?
- Can you tell us a bit more about Glasgow and why you used it as the setting for your book?
- If you had a choice where would you choose to live, and why?
- What comes first when you write a story?
- Can you name five characteristics we’re likely to find in your heroes, and same for heroines?
- What’s your idea of a perfect day?
Lynn grew up in a small town in Rhode Island before venturing out into the world. An avid traveler, she's been as far away as Australia and as close as Canada. Her favorite place to visit is London.
For now, the small town New Englander hangs her hat in Northern California. If you can see her through the fog, wave hello.